Thread: loaded a tune onto the truck and now it has no power

Tuner in Training

loaded a tune onto the truck and now it has no power

I loaded a tune onto the truck that I built based off of the 17 raptor tune this is a 2017 f-150 3.5 eco. I tried loading the stock file back into the truck and still no power it acts like it has no boost .

Tuner in Training

here is a log

hopefully someone can point me in the right direction
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    The truck is making 30psi of boost and going in the negitive on timing on the stock tune and raptor tune. Just loading the stock untouched tune in should put the truck back to the way it was factory but something is seriously wrong to be forcing 30psi

are you sure it is your stock tune? I compared it to another stock tune and it looks like your demand table is increased along with some others. stock tune looks like a half raptor tune still
    2002 Camaro SS, Twin S480s
    2006 Corvette C6, Twin Turbo
    1991 GMC Syclone, LS/AWD/AC

Tuner in Training

this is the stock file i loaded back into the truck

here is the stock file I have loaded back into the truck but it still way down on power I threw it on my dyno last night and it was only making 240hp to . I tried the stock file and the one I altered with the changes from a raptor . both had the same result and the datalogs are showing that the truck is making like 30psi of boost.

Tuner in Training

here are a few logs

here is a few logs

Tuner in Training

here is the raptor tune

this is the raptor tune I used to build my tune

Tuner in Training
    Im going to try to get it in at the dealer to have it flashed back to stock. There has to be something missing in the software. I loaded the stock file back in that i originally read out of the truck and it is down like 100 horsepower and runs really bad.

that stock tune didn't look stock.
    2002 Camaro SS, Twin S480s
    2006 Corvette C6, Twin Turbo
    1991 GMC Syclone, LS/AWD/AC

Tuner in Training
    Ill try to compare it to a srock tune from the repository just to be sure. It is the original tune from the truck its brand new only has 500 miles on it.