Thread: Need a little help!! (or a lot)

Tuner in Training

Need a little help!! (or a lot)

This car has twin 450 pumps, 5.3 block with camaro pistons 709 heads, 100lb injectors ls6 intake, IDK what else will help you guys with more knowledge then me. Fuel pressue is around 60, would someone mind looking at my tune so far and tell me why it will fire kind of and not start? thank you!!

VCM Suite.cfgPHILS 328 WITH 896 PCM CHANGED ETC NOW WITH 100LB INJECTOR DATA 2 BAR OS.hptAPP percentage.hpl

Disable VATS, set it to none and write entire for that.

The VE table is a solid 144 and you are running speed density. It will never run like that. Paste back in your stock VE for 0-105 KPA and build the rest of the table past that. It's likely to be rich but it will run at least. Now that you have a VE for 0-105kpa, highlight row 105 and everycell that reads 144 from 110-210 and click interpolate between vertical bounds. That will create the VE the rest of the way.

Disable anything you aren't using, like set o2 sensor codes to no error reported, disable COT and things like that.

You also need to wire in a separate IAT sensor, you can not let the computer read -38 intake temps as that will throw everything off.

Also that computer is a drive by cable computer, not sure why you are logging APP as it doesn't use that unless that log is from a different computer. And P01 computer is likely to not have the correct IAC driver if you are trying to use DBW.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    is your map sensor 2 bar?

nothing in your log

new pcm?

change VATS from serial to none (if this ecu is not from this original car)
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    2 bar map yes, idk how my ve table did that as I did not and it wont let me compare with my stock tune in the VE, also from what I read the 896 computer was used in the vettes too and it does control my dbw , the tac works and no codes now, thank you guys so much for the help!!

Tuner in Training
    Attachment 73554, GUYS!!!!! it runs, now to weed out the other bsIMG_1596.jpg