Thread: No throttle control over 15% WTH!!!

Tuner in Training

No throttle control over 15% WTH!!!

Blue green harness with 896 red blue PCM running DBW, car starts, idles (poorly) I changed the O2 wiring per LT1swap website instructions, 02's stuck at full rich, it could just be that rich( havent wired wideband yet) but I lose all throttle control after like 15% then it fails dbw and idles at like 1200 ish until I clear it ( no codes for app,tps) then ill have control until I push the gas again, any help would be great thank you to all that have helped me and everyone else so far, your guys time is very much appreciated .running, no throttle control.hplPHILS 328 WITH 896 PCM CHANGED ETC NOW WITH 100LB INJECTOR DATA 2 BAR OS, dtc shut off IAC chan.hpt

You can't use a DBW from a blue/green PCM with a red/blue PCM. Also your calibration that is on your PCM will not allow DBW control. Even though you have the system switch set to 1 in electronic throttle. You need a Blue/green PCM with the correct calibration.

Tuner in Training
    this is the same computer the corvette used from what I understand and those were DBW? i had a 2003 blue green PCM and switched the dbw column to "1" and it would not work at all then i switched to the 896 PCM and the throttle worked. I'm a total noob and have no clue and i could be paying to unlock a 3rd PCM lol dang it!

but you would need a vette pedal, TAC module and a compatible throttle body.

Is there a reason that you have to have DBW? It would be fairly easy to convert that harness to DBC and run the current PCM. Send me DM and Ill give you my phone number, I can explain it much easier that way.

Tuner in Training
    Cruise control. The APPS is the same as the truck according to the part numbers I've found, you are correct in the tac module and I really appreciate the comments back! I'll steal my buddies tac module in the morning. Man do they bury it in the c5!
    Last edited by DMC36W; 09-19-2017 at 07:57 PM.