Thread: PRocharger tune for LS1

Potential Tuner

PRocharger tune for LS1

I am wondering if anyone has a tune that I could use to be able to drive to tuner.

2002 Trans Am Ws6 Car is stock minus Long Tube Headers, Catback, fuel pump upgrade and Procharger D1X with FMIC.

I am installing 80# injectors at turners however I need to drive it there. Currently it is SUPER rich on stock tune and have not gone into boost at all.

Any insight would be appreciated

If everything is stock down to the injectors, MAF and MAP, someone else's tune won't do you much good. Too much fuel pressure could be a cause for running too rich.

Or you have some different parts like MAF/MAP that might not be set correctly in the tune right now. If no info on that yet or the tune/log file I can't say for certain.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Currently running Racetronix 255 kit with hot wire
    PSI is 58psi according to rail (gauge mounted on rail)

MAF is a 85mm however I am putting the factory one back in to see if that will work enough for the drive to tuner.

I will try and log some this week and post back. Thanks!

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post your file
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Quote Originally Posted by klinznilk View Post
    Car is stock minus Long Tube Headers, Catback, fuel pump upgrade and Procharger D1X with FMIC.
    E67 - 2006 LE5 2.4 Turbo, 444 whp
    E78 - 2013 LUV 1.4T

Do some reading about tuning your VE table and MAF, open the scanner and start collecting data. Log your fuel trims and adjust accordingly, stay out of boost and in areas in which you may hit boost ( ie hitting a pot hole and mashing the peddle accidently) richer for safety until you can get it to the tuner.