Thread: Would some one look at this please? thanks!!

Tuner in Training

Would some one look at this please? thanks!!

WB shows 22.4 steady, starts ok.hplPhils 328 with Jacobs 05 computer with 2bar 100lb data with turbo g20 info 2 bar ,IAT.hpt

Car starts and runs ok, full lean on my wideband has seems that the lean conditions make it rev slow? seems like it kinda misfires at idle, 1998 bmw 328i 5.3 bored to 5.7 with camaro pistons ls6 intake , twin 450s 80mm turbo 100lb injectors, 4l80 2 bar and i added IAT!! finally thanks for the push on that, it made it run worse which is for the better in the future!

Cylinder volume is wrong for a 5.7, lower that so the airflow/fueling corrections you start doing are correct for the motor size.

The wideband isn't working in the logs.

Also are those injectors rated at 100lb/hr for 43.5 psi or 58psi and what PSI are you running. Is fuel pressure good?

Can you wack the VE with 10% more fuel down low to change if it's running lean? If doing that changes nothing you have different issues.

If you are running open loop only as well, disable LTFT and STFT along with closed loop and setup the open loop table to run at 1.00 once coolant temps are above like 130.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I'll double check on the injectors but I'm pretty sure they are 100lbs at 58psi and my fuel pressure is at ~60, I added 10,20,and 30 percent of fuel in the VE in the area it was idling and I noticed no change in the wideband. I must have the wrong AC wire for data logging the wideband, figure that out in the morning. Idk how to disable STFT/LTFT. Is that easy?