Thread: Arrington TB and Active Cruise...

Arrington TB and Active Cruise...

Hey guys, anyone have trouble with an Arrington TB-ported stock style and getting codes while using active cruise control? I tuned a 6.4 SRT Charger quite a while back, and customer had to change jobs and drives further and actually uses ACC now days, and it's getting freaked out and flashing lightning bolt and he has to shut car off and restart to drive again. Other than using ACC, no issue in months. I haven't looked his tune over yet but I remember changing air flow limits and rates and all that. I think this is the only Dodge I have done that has ACC on it...

Did you change the P2173/P2174 max/min values?

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mep_q8 View Post
    Did you change the P2173/P2174 max/min values?
    Nope, and that's what I was waiting for, he told me a little earlier today it has a P2173 code in it. The add adap max is 63, is it just going to be one of those deals to change and see? how would you know what to change it to...? It's so weird it only does it with Cruise Control On. Multiplier is 1, phi adapmax is set to 0.

Yeah pretty much, changing those values will help get rid of it. If he still has problems make sure you get a log and post it up.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Instagram

Cool, thanks man, yea I’ll change it by maybe 10%, see how it does. If it throws the code again I’ll have him take me for a ride and try to log it happening.

Max them out, there's no point in keeping something there that could limit the throttle.. going up a steep hill especially with Baro enabled will trigger that code again.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Instagram

So I have a buddy with a Hellcat, that swapped to a 105 Tb, and he is getting very same issue at Part Throttle.... If I may ask, what is the max the P2173/2174 field can take. I don't want to put something in there that will freak the ECU out.