Thread: Best concrete cleaner?

Best concrete cleaner?

OK, so I moved to a new place and the garage has numerous stains in the concrete that appear to be oil, tranny fluid or something similar.

I used to have some stuff that I could pour on a stain, let it sit for a while, and then wash it off and it would make the concrete cleaner than the concrete around it that is not stained.

I guess I lost the stuff in the move (we threw a lot of stuff out)... so if anybody knows of a good product that cleans concrete really well please let me know. Thanx!

Potential Tuner
    I use GoJo hand cleaner with pumice, scrub it a little with a broom, then pressure wash it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doralbarel View Post
    Apply bleach. It may seem like an overly simple option, but it works. Apply a pump sprayer with about 2% bleach mixture to hit the problem spots on the concrete.
    Wow man, it's crazy how many forums 'Doralbarel' has joined just today - fanschats.com (one post, today), diabetes.co.uk (one post, today), premed101.com (one post, 9 hours ago), lakeontariounited.com (zero posts, joined 11 hours ago), goproforums.com, torontogolfnuts.com, worldclassbodybuilding.com, yourcobalt.com (one post, today - and this one contains an obvious spam link that is obvious):

https://www.yourcobalt.com/threads/2.../#post-1857784

True connoisseurs of independent travel do it by car, that's what I want to tell you! In addition, the coolest thing about travelling is surprises and new acquaintances, so I use such opportunities as couchsurfing and, from my latest discoveries, free walking tour Bilbao. Such things help to meet new people and learn many new and interesting things. In addition, these acquaintances have led me to pleasant results more than once, such as an offer of an interesting job and an acquaintance with my best friend.
    But I'm sure that's just a goddamn coincidence, right? I mean there must be tens of thousands of people alive right now who go by that name. Right?