Thread: 0411 swap in 96 suburban k2500 454

Potential Tuner

0411 swap in 96 suburban k2500 454

Does anyone have the pinout sheet for this Ive tried contacting lextech awhile ago and didn't get no reply. Mods so for are Gibson headers cold air intake and 2.5in straight pipes.

Advanced Tuner
    Nobody will handout the pinout sheet. Everyone has a lot respect for Lextech. And most people respect his wishes to not give out his hard work so he can advertise his deals through email. He will have to be the one to send it to you. How are you trying to contact him, best way is to email him directly and skip the forum private messages. Everytime I've contacted him it's been less than 24 hours that I have a pinout from him in my emails.

I'll second that. Lextech is a very busy guy...busy helping people get their 0411s working in earlier rides and fixing Lexuss. Great guy!

Potential Tuner
    I tried contacting him on one of the forums. If you have his email or any way of contacting him could you send me it.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frericks99x View Post
    I tried contacting him on one of the forums. If you have his email or any way of contacting him could you send me it.
    He responded to me on fullsizechev.com and gearhead-efi.com, if you're on either give him a try there.