Thread: 2011 tune failed to load

2011 tune failed to load

Trying to load a tune on a 2011 2500 Ram and get this message just after it erases,(Controller init. failed: ) so obviously it wont start now. Any ideas anyone ? It's possible it could have had a tune in it but customer didn't know. I thought I could overwrite it anyways if it did. I have access to a pass thru and Chrysler subscription if I must do that first.

Thanks in advance for any help

here is a screen shot
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have had that exact same issue twice. Tried contacting support, but they wanted a log, which I don't have. I sent a screen shot but never heard from them. I left my truck alone for 10 minutes, and tried again, and everything worked. I have no idea why.
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

Did you just give it some time, and then try again where everything worked?
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

Tried a bunch of times. my local Dodge OEM guy said bricked ECU. Bought a Chrysler subscription to ude with my pass thru and no go, would not read the vin at that point Possibly due to it erasing the first part of file. No start nothing. The way I fixed it, I have EFI live too, located an EFI live file, it linked right up and downloaded a stock file I found on the forum. Oddest thing is I didn't have to pay for a vin license and it did a full flash. This has happened twice now and used EFI Live to fix both times. Better to be lucky than good !

I guess just one more reason for me to go EFILive... I would like to stay with HP for my truck, but EFILive has so much more to offer.