Thread: 6.0 fuel pressure

6.0 fuel pressure

I am having a fuel pressure problem i copied a stock tune and started with the ficm and upped the desired fuel 22mg and icp 7. and up .250ms and i up the torque management to 1100ft for max allowed torque and did some trans tuning. well my fuel pressure gauge starts at 58psi the more i get into it the more it drops and im not even putting out any smoke its clean and suggestions?

Advanced Tuner RandomEnthusiast's Avatar
    Fuel pump time or your tank pickup is clogged.

but it doesn't do it with my innovative diesel extreme tune or ultimate x tune just mine

Huh. Does your tune run more fuel?

I never touched the fuel just the injector pw in the ficm and some timing along with added torque in the torque management

And the other tunes don't drop pressure? Huh. Still sounds like the pickup filters are clogged or bad pump. Or just not a big enough pump. Does it have the blue spring upgrade?

innovatives ultimate x tunes does at wot. I expect that because its there hottest tune and I don't have a fass or anything. With the blue spring upgrade,banjos and innovatives extreme street which is a clean tune and 40 hp less than their ultimate x it never moves off 58psi so I don't think its the hfcm or pickup that when I put my little tune that I never touched max fuel,wot fuel, or injection limits fuel. but any how what should I do to make my turbo spool really fast I have a tune made now that is good and powerful but it is really laggy like it creeps to 12 to 15 psi then its like it comes alive and shoots up to 30 but I feel like I can't dial it in should I adjust the ebp egr off and ebp egr on or the ebp feed forward?

I'm not sure about the fuel issue. That's utterly weird. You can go to the turbocharger tab and adjust the vgt tables or desired boost.