Thread: Struggling with Anticlunk Tipin TQ Limit

Tuner

Struggling with Anticlunk Tipin TQ Limit

I'm struggling with a weird Anticlunk Tipin TQ Limit. Car runs great at the drag strip, driving around on the street, but as soon as I'm about 6 mins into a road course type event, this Anticlunk issue sets and makes throttle response impossible.

I usually solve by reflashing the ECM, but then the issue pops up again after a few minutes out on track. Also, once my track event is over the issue goes away, so maybe as things cool down, or after a few restarts it resets.

Car is a 2015 MT-85 5.0 Mustang. It has twin turbo's, GT350 IM and TB, and in the log below was running 50/50 e85.

The logs below are an extract highlighting the issue "Anti-clunk" where I actually had the pedal floored, but anticlunk kept the TB closed. The "S2" log is the whole log from start up to when the issue presents.

As noted the weird thing is this tune works great 90% of the time, BUT as soon as I'm at a high performance driving event, and about 6 mins or so into the session, this anticlunk issue starts. Please help me get rid of this annoying issue.

Anti-clunk.hpl Extract of log, highlighting the anticlunk issue
    s2.hpl Whole log for reference
    2015 Mustang Turbo v2.7 93flex.hpt Tune file

did you ever find the problem?