Thread: 8L90E TCC Pressure tables?

8L90E TCC Pressure tables?

Just checking to see if there is anything in the works to open some pressure tables for the TCC on the 8L90E. Is that something to expect in the future?

I know it takes some time to crack those open, but I have a shudder in the torque converter at the 1400-1600rpm range in my 2017 like the older units, GM says it's not an issue in my year, but I think it is. Since I have done twin turbos and a forged short block, It will be an uphill battle for me on the "warranty" side. But I'm going to shoot for it since it is a common issue by what I see out there...
    The shudder happens only when trans is up to temp (160-180 Degrees and above) and will go away in 4 cylinder mode as well as applying more throttle or changing to lower gear. So I strongly believe a minor pressure adjustment in this range will take care of it.

Thanks for the response in advance!
    2017 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
    Forged 6.2L Flex Fuel Tuned
    Twin Turbo 13 PSI
    8L90E Transmission
    3.23 Gears

Yes, it runs on E85 too and LOVES it! ;D

Send a request into HPtuners support for the 3.7 Beta link to be added to your customer page. I had the TCC tables added for the 8 and 10 speed autos a month or two ago. I use them often and they really work well.

Screenshot (37).png
    Last edited by veee8; 10-10-2017 at 12:03 PM.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.