Thread: 4L60E will not shift while in 4 low

Tuner in Training

4L60E will not shift while in 4 low

truck is a 2000 with a 6.0l swap os 9381344 truck has been tuned by 3 different people before he came to me today because his truck is hitting the rev limiter and not shifting this os has no four low tables so I emailed support and asked for a segment patch to add tables 14998 & 14999 so at a later date he can splice a toggle switch to ground into the 16 pin on the red connector so the tables can be utilized but for a quick work around i was trying to use the tow haul button to use the performance shift table s I changed to the same settings as a stock 4 low table so it would shift he is trying to make a top ground street class race at a local bog in problem is even though he presses the tow haul and it comes on even in the log it is on performance shift it never goes into performance mode so it never swaps tables any help would be appreciated will attach tune and log the log is long guy wouldn't quit talking so it doesn't start until 18:06:52
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Did you ever get this fixed? Currently dealing with similar problem. 4x4 low and when transmission goes to shift it feels like it cuts all power and doesn't shift.