Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injector data & .hpt file thread

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Injector data & .hpt file thread

You can find all injector dynamics injector data right on their website http://injectordynamics.com/
    You can find all Ford injector data right on their website https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-9593-G302 you can scroll towards the bottom for their calibration summary links

Here is a copy of my STOCK file with only the ID1050x injector data entered into it for the stock fuel system including the correct normalizes, figured this might help others since its just a matter of opening the compare feature and copying over the differences.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 07-24-2018 at 02:13 PM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    You guys should add a database of injectors and MAF sensors to use as templates. I spend time saving tunes in certain formats to copy from or searching for data when coming across a new combo.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by ridenrunwv View Post
    You guys should add a database of injectors and MAF sensors to use as templates. I spend time saving tunes in certain formats to copy from or searching for data when coming across a new combo.
    all of which takes time and the actual information. I personally don't have any maf sensor information and the injector data for Injector dynamic injectors is readily available. I just figured that ID1050's are currently one of the more popular ones, and the ones that I will likely be using in my particular application so would hope my small contribution would be received well.

Senior Tuner
    Definitely useful for people. Thanks for posting that. I would recommend we everyone tuning multiple vehicles save things like that. It just reminded me of all the files I have for different injectors and different things for use in your software.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    We don't necessarily, as a company, want to get too involved with the tuning aspect of things at this point. That includes a database driven system such as what you are looking for. I just figured since I've already taken the time to enter the info I would pass it along and would hope it encourages others with other injectors to possibly follow suit. With that said feel free to post your injector settings here, make sure to include the following:
    The injectors used &/or PN
    The stock file with only the injector tables modified(I think it will work best in this format)
    If the data was supplied to you by the injector manufacturer or through R&D on your end
    A link the the injector manufacturer or the page where you got their data from

If we get at least one more response I would be happy to add this thread to the stickies and might even be inclined to add a maf sensor specific thread if people start providing that information. Personally I'm using the stock maf in my application.

Senior Tuner
    I don't mind helping. When I have time I'll post some up. I have files for many popular Ford setups I'll just have to copy over injector data to a stock tune to post them. It would be nice to have a single page to come to for something like this

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by ridenrunwv View Post
    It would be nice to have a single page to come to for something like this
    I agree

I have many to share as well.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 15PSI View Post
    I have many to share as well.
    Post em, I'll be happy to keep the thread organized over the long haul

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    We don't necessarily, as a company, want to get too involved with the tuning aspect of things at this point. That includes a database driven system such as what you are looking for. I just figured since I've already taken the time to enter the info I would pass it along and would hope it encourages others with other injectors to possibly follow suit. With that said feel free to post your injector settings here, make sure to include the following:
    The injectors used &/or PN
    The stock file with only the injector tables modified(I think it will work best in this format)
    If the data was supplied to you by the injector manufacturer or through R&D on your end
    A link the the injector manufacturer or the page where you got their data from

If we get at least one more response I would be happy to add this thread to the stickies and might even be inclined to add a maf sensor specific thread if people start providing that information. Personally I'm using the stock maf in my application.
    Great idea Bill! I would also note what stoich of fuel, what fuel pressure was used, and if it was a return style fuel system. Attached is a file for Injector Dynamics ID1300's using a stoich of 9.85 and 50psi for fuel pressure using a return style fuel system. Data came from http://injectordynamics.com/wp-conte...les-8-6-14.xls

For those that don't know, you can easily "Copy Over Selected Differences" when you do a Compare. Simply go to Compare > Open Compare File > Choose your file you want to compare > Click Open > Click Compare again > View Comparison Log > Find Engine/Fuel/General/Injector Control and Right click then select Copy Over Selected Differences. All selected settings are now copied over to your main file you were comparing to!

Strategy: FBRE7S4 from a 2010 GT500 with ID1300s / e85 / return fuel system / 50psi fuel pressure
    id1300xinjectordata50psiE85returnstyle.hpt

Senior Tuner
    Don't copy injection timing stuff. Copying injector control differences will copy that also if I remember correctly. I have not had time to make files to post but I usually have to copy one thing at a time to not get the injector timing settings

Senior Tuner
    Here's some I copied over a stock tune really quick. I'll copy more I've done over later.

ID1000.hpt
    FordRacingSiemensDeka60.hpt
    FordRacingSiemensDeka80.hpt
    2014MustangGT500Stock.hpt (good used older GT500 upgrades)

... hope my small contribution would be received well.
    Want to say a big thanks to Bill for posting the ID1050x flow data. For some reason I was struggling to get the data entered correctly. After 4 nights of idle problems it all settled down using your data. Thank you very much.

Advanced Tuner
    Is this id1000 data posted above good on a s550mustang?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill88stang View Post
    Is this id1000 data posted above good on a s550mustang?
    trust, but verify ;-)

Advanced Tuner
    I was curious because I have not seem any other tunes with them I just wanted to be sure before trying.

Tuner
    I am trying to make adjustments for LU47 injectors for a 2015 Mustang GT and I don't know how you determine what the fuel pressure is supposed to drop to if it was 55psi with stock injectors. I'm a complete newb and this might be a complete newb question. I did try to search but came up empty. Any help would be appreciated.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Volstang View Post
    I am trying to make adjustments for LU47 injectors for a 2015 Mustang GT and I don't know how you determine what the fuel pressure is supposed to drop to if it was 55psi with stock injectors. I'm a complete newb and this might be a complete newb question. I did try to search but came up empty. Any help would be appreciated.
    Youn can use the Roush data, this is a Stock S550 file with data from roush that I prepared.

Stock_S550_LU47_Roush.hpt

Senior Tuner
    Good day guys. Getting into a 2014 3.7L with a LPF turbo. Owner has the DW90s with the kit. DeatschWerks does not have the data for the 90s in a Ford listed on their site. Understand they have the data but I'm not getting a response from them. Anyone willing to share data on the 16U-00-0090-6?

DeatschWerks sent me this in case someone is searching and comes across this post:

Format Ford - 16U-90.xls
    Last edited by MMGT1; 01-09-2021 at 05:02 PM.
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Tuner in Training
    You can find all injector dynamics injector data right on their website http://injectordynamics.com/
    You can find all Ford injector data right on their website https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-9593-G302 you can scroll towards the bottom for their calibration summary links

Here is a copy of my STOCK file with only the ID1050x injector data entered into it for the stock fuel system including the correct normalizes, figured this might help others since its just a matter of opening the compare feature and copying over the differences.
    Bill, I know this is an old thread but I just want to clarify something. On your file attached, the values entered for Rail Temp> Slope Modifier are reversed compared to the values from the Injector Data Sheet. I don't know if it was an error on your part or ID has updated their sheet since you used those values. See attached file

Injector Slope.JPG