Thread: First time Real Time Tuning..any tips/suggestions?

First time Real Time Tuning..any tips/suggestions?

As the title says..im about to take my first crack at (RTT) Real Time Tuning tomorrow.. i already have a file ready with the 1 bar MAF OS enhancement (1283002) and I know I have to do a "Write Entire" when uploading said file to the pcm, but anybody got any tips/suggestions? like which histogram's to setup,any snags I may run into etc etc..

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    when the scanner loads up and is connected i believe it has a rtt table preset based on the OS bar selected. Either set it to log trims or wideband error depending on which way you go.
    you still have to force the tuning mode for either case. disable maf, keep trims active for ltft/stft or disable maf, disable trims for wideband error. the rest is simple.

one thing everyone forgets is to save the rtt table that has been tuned. you have to open the original file and open the saved rtt file into the original or else the rtt table gets lost when the scanner is shut down.
    it also gets lost if you remain connected but start a new recording cycle without saving.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Awesome,thanks for the heads up