Thread: 0411 PCM a/c pressure pin

0411 PCM a/c pressure pin

I'm hooking up a wideband to the A/C pressure pin on my 0411 PCM. The schematics for a 2001 silverado shows two A/C pressure inputs, one on red 55, the other on red 17. I've set up the scanner to monitor PID 7101. I've tried testing the input with a AAA cell connected to red 55 while recording, and also to red 17, but I don't see a voltage on "AC Pressure Sensor"...I'm assuming it should show 1.5V. The engine isn't connected to a standard harness, so I've got to direct wire to the PCM. Any suggestions on what I could be doing wrong, or is there another pin/pid that I should use (EGR)?

And the answer is....

Red connector, pin 14, which is the same pin on a Camaro which has a pressure sensor.

Help urself

Potential Tuner
    old thread but, I hook the positive output signal from the gauge to pin 14 and the negative signal wire to ground? ive tried the EGR Blue pins 48 and 55... still getting no voltage threw the scanner... if I do red 14, what should I log in the scanner? I am using a modified and slimmed down 99-02 truck harness with a 0411 PCM.

Tuner in Training
    BUMP
    I have the same issue, I have an ac request, a 2000 Camaro ls swap, on pin 17, and a clutch signal on pin 18 red connector, no change in target idle. the tune has a 100 rpm increase in both park and drive. how can we tell the pcm the ac is on an the clutch is engaged?