Thread: Read XR6 BF Turbo Ute tune and wrong auto tables displayed

Read XR6 BF Turbo Ute tune and wrong auto tables displayed

Hi gents, wondering if there is a work around I'm not aware of. Read a tune out of a BF XR6 Turbo ute and once completed taking 23 odd minutes to full read ECU & Transmission
    the file had tables for a 4 speed auto not a ZF 6 Speed?

Have sent tear tag pic & file to support email.

Advanced Tuner
    I think most of the B series ZF's are like that. My O/S has those left over BTR tables in also. (Mines a 2005 BF1 Turbo ute)
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

I think most of the B series ZF's are like that. My O/S has those left over BTR tables in also. (Mines a 2005 BF1 Turbo ute)
    Ok so if they are like that the ZF's cant be tuned on some random models?

Tuner in Training
    Which tab/s are you seeing the 4spd stuff in mate?

See Atached file, support have asked me to send vehicle log .... which ill do when i get the car back
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Although mine shows the 4 speed tables in with the 6 speed stuff- it still flashes. They just don't like taking a flash when the box oil is warm. Even if you haven't been thrashing them and they are at normal operating temp- it tends to be too hot.
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Tuner in Training
    Strange - there is a shitload of stuff missing in that read. I have some 4spd leftovers too (xr8, 2007 bf series 2). Hopefully they sus it out for you mate.

Still waiting please hurry support!!!