Thread: Knock Retard not showing

Tuner in Training

Knock Retard not showing

Hi everyone,
    well im having this issue i guess never seen Knock retard in the scanner since bought hp tuners in several trucks/cars, theres some settings i need to configure?

the KR* icon is in the charts but inst showing nothing not even 0, i wanted this cause im hearing knock in some rpm ranges

Whatever pid you wish to view must be in the main channels list.

If the knock retard channel is not in your channels list it will not populate data in the graphs/charts etc.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    ok, bro ill double check if knock retard is in the channels when i get home, thanks

I'm having the same issue with mine. It's reducing the advance, but knock retard shows 0 in the channels the graph and the chart.

Potential Tuner
    I'm gonna bump up this thread by saying I cannot get Knock Retard to show either, I have it in my channel but I still get 0 like the others. I am still a noob at hp tuners so I'm sure it's something on my end.

Post a log file.

You can test the sensors too by smacking the block with a mallet while it's running, it "should" pick up that noise and show something.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.