Thread: Help tuning 3.6 cts 08

Potential Tuner

Help tuning 3.6 cts 08

I am about to buy HP tuners to tune my 08 CTS I am looking for some assistance in what parameters to change on the timing and fuel trim table to help get rid of KR

Also is there a way to leave the transmission settings set for normal then when you put it into sport mode to just change everything and sport Mode?
    Thx
    Nick

Potential Tuner
    i have an 08 with the llt. there is 3 shift scheduals that i have set.. normal, pattern b, and tutd. did u every end up getting the tuner

Been a while since Ive delved in to an Alloytec tune, but rewinding back to when I was tweaking them jeese what great fun they were!!
    LOG LOG LOG, every little change you do, these are totally different to the common LS platforms.
    Fuelling is a great deal simpler, Base Injector constant that is manipulated by an injector multiplier table - RPM vs Timescale in milliseconds are your main areas as well as MAF and reversion.
    Ignition timing is over 4 tables of reference, different phasing of cam timing- yep 4 tables, it will select the timing based on RPM vs Load and realtime select based on cam phasing.
    Cam timing I have to say is where the goodies are kept - approach with caution as I suggest research and a clear mind of how the variable cam setup operates is strongly recommended, you are actually making changes to the engine mechanics

End of the day its engine triangle Air-Fuel-Spark, happy tuning )
    Beached as bro!