Thread: can anybody help me tweak my 3rd-4th shift in A8 2016 HellCat Charger ?

Potential Tuner

can anybody help me tweak my 3rd-4th shift in A8 2016 HellCat Charger ?

hey guys, I have gotten my TCM about where I want it, just need some help getting my 3rd -to- 4th shift crisper and quicker please. Where do I need to adjust it, and which values?

thanks in advance .... going to Mopar shootout at Atco this Friday. :-)

As a wise mentor once said I wont just give you the tune :P. What have you done so far to get it "about where you want it"? I can give you a cool excel calculator tho.Took me all of an hour or so to throw together. Transmission Calc.xlsx Dont change the 1-2 and 2-3 shift rpms unless its to get them out of the hard limiter. the car tends to overshoot them hard when launching at the strip and will bang off the hard limits and kill your time. Actually you might hit them in all gears depending on what you have done so far.

Potential Tuner
    thanks, I understand... I will get with you personally when I get back from Florida in a week.
    I will look at the chart and see what I can understand.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshCP527 View Post
    As a wise mentor once said I wont just give you the tune :P. What have you done so far to get it "about where you want it"? I can give you a cool excel calculator tho.Took me all of an hour or so to throw together. Transmission Calc.xlsx Dont change the 1-2 and 2-3 shift rpms unless its to get them out of the hard limiter. the car tends to overshoot them hard when launching at the strip and will bang off the hard limits and kill your time. Actually you might hit them in all gears depending on what you have done so far.
    nice spreadsheet

Advanced Tuner
    Yes, nice spreadsheet. Thanks for sharing it.

I just made one like it for output shaft speeds, but yours is nicer and has extra stuff!