Thread: 2006 Mustang Cams, Procharger, FRP Intake 50 Injectors, Help Idle and Cold start?

Potential Tuner

2006 Mustang Cams, Procharger, FRP Intake 50 Injectors, Help Idle and Cold start?

The idle is good but when I'm cruising and coming to a stop the rpm goes down to around 300-500 until i come to a complete stop. Once i come to a complete stop it goes to target idle at 800. It will low idle even at just a few mile per hour. The computer knows that its at a complete stop and than the idle is perfect. I don't get it.. Its until i come to a complete stop than the idle is correct at 800. What do i need to change for this issue?

Another issue i am having is cold start. Temp was around 48 today and it wouldn't start. I can't get it to start without putting my foot to the floor. Timing is at 10 and command a/f is 13.25 at cranking. I tried timing at 5 and 15. Also tried a/f target all the way do to 10 and up to 15. Any ideas?

When it started with my foot to the floor it was real rich and than cleaned up as the temp came up.
    Last edited by myveryfastgt; 11-05-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post your tune
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161