Thread: Neural Network Layers and Training Values

Senior Tuner

Neural Network Layers and Training Values

Anyone delved into these yet? I can see immediately some that would need to be tweaked to play nice with a blower or big cam. Did a search and didn't find anyone discuss it, unless I missed it. This used to be the "voodoo" we had no idea about a year ago.

I can tell you, do not "play" with them. Not yet. There is a lot missing from the whole NN tab. Even with what's there, there is no way to accurately tell what the computer is going to do at certain times. In the latest update we can now see what, maybe less than 50 tables and switches...there is probably a couple hundred if not a thousand plus tables and switches in the background of NN. Based on the whole, let's say a Gen 4 GM PCM we use 150-200 tables and switches, the reality is there is over 10k tables and switches, and it's well known GM guys seem to be lucky getting the most out of any situation. ��

Tuner in Training
    Reviving this old thread to see if anyone is now using Neural Network w/ aftermarket mods (cam/headers). Has anyone tried the NN Trainer? I'm disappointed to see it costs $50 to gain access to the trainer, which expires in 30days.

Potential Tuner
    Any info on the neural networks? Trying to learn about the technology

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Covidcommander View Post
    Any info on the neural networks? Trying to learn about the technology
    I'd like to learn more as well. I've read some of the older threads but they were way over my head.

Read this thread a few times.......My 2nd time thru it I had an Ahh Ha moment.........still way more to learn, but at least for me it help me "understand" it better.......I still want to know more before I try it.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...light=training
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q