Thread: no injector settings????

no injector settings????

am i blind or is there no settings to adjust for injector size in 07' charger 3.5 can some one take a look and jsut tel me if i am right

charger 3.5.hpt

Tuner
    its right where it should be under fuel/general/injector control.

Untitled.jpg this is all i got no injector size settings

Tuner
    Go to edit, go down to view, and make sure advanced is selected NOT basic.

No dice when I switch to basic it shows even less back to advance shows the same as screen shot

so this is first dodge i am attempting and been reading apparently dodge dosnt use injector size persay like ford and chevy do i think this is where i was getting confused

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1122 View Post
    so this is first dodge i am attempting and been reading apparently dodge dosnt use injector size persay like ford and chevy do i think this is where i was getting confused
    Yeah Mopar does their injector data different. A lot of aftermarket injector companies don't have good data for the Mopars.

Tuner
    Are you using the most updated version? I can open the tune you posted and go right to them. Lol

I'm using the most up to date 3.6 and I see no injector control specific section/table either.

But I've never touched a dodge file in my life LOL. The screen shot he has matches what I see.

Does 3.7 beta have more tables?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

8URXTfl.png

These are the "injector" tables you're looking for. 3.7 has reorganized this stuff to hopefully be a little more clear.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@HPTuners View Post
    8URXTfl.png

These are the "injector" tables you're looking for. 3.7 has reorganized this stuff to hopefully be a little more clear.
    I need to get the 3.7 beta

Tuner
    Email support. Theyll put it on your customer page. But your screenshot shows all the injector tables. There are not more tables in 3.7 theyre just under a different tab.
    Last edited by Scottyb_288; 11-13-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Yeah After a bunch of reading turning out dodge just does things way different so I got to educate myself a lil on how to set them up