Thread: 2011 Fleet Van won't go past 60mph

Tuner in Training

2011 Fleet Van won't go past 60mph

Have a 2011 Fleet Van and it's factory limited at 60mph, can anyone point me in the right direction to raise this?
    Thanks!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Post the .hpt file
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Does it use the "mykey"

Potential Tuner
    Hello, well my first tune was late week after I got back from SEMA. Talking with HP-Tuner team I decided to invested in the MPVI Pro to see if I could get my foot in the tuning door. My first project was and still is a 2011 E-250, 4.6L fleet van with the 65 mph speed limiter. After trying the OEM reflash with no options to remove the speed cap, I also replaced the ECM but still no luck. (may be tied to the Vin#) The tune I performed to remove the speed limiter was under the following menu: Speedo > Limiter > Limit by Airflow > VSS Limit ETC > (the original value was 65mph, now to 85mph) The road test returned the new 85mph top speed worked but being a newbie, I feel something more may be required. My current issue is the transmission passing gear will not engage above the 65mph. At 60mph the passing gear works fine. Looking over the editor within the transmission section, Auto Shift Speed > Downshift Speed 4->3 Vs. TPS. The mph scale is from 0, to 800mph. Not sure how to define the perimeters.. Also no MyKey on my project. Thanks for any help!

Potential Tuner

2011 Ford E-250, 4.6 - Transmission Downshift Issue

Speed limiter now operating from 65mph max to 85mph but no passing gear downshift above 65mph.
    Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files