Thread: Need pcm pinouts for 2000 s10 2.2 L4big pcm (want to wire in a electric cooling fan)

Need pcm pinouts for 2000 s10 2.2 L4big pcm (want to wire in a electric cooling fan)

Not real sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum but..as the title says,im trying to wire an electric cooling fan into the stock pcm of my 2000 s10 2.2L with the L4big pcm..the truck came stock with a clutch fan but I want to switch it to an electric cooling fan controlled by the pcm so I need to know what pin of the pcm is fan 1 ground signal for the electric fan relay..ive googled it a bit and found someone saying its pin 54 of the black pcm connector on a 98 cavalier but could not confirm or even find out if the cavalier pcm has the same pcm connectors..anybody have the pcm pinouts for the L4big pcm (00' s10 2.2L)? or does anybody know if the cavalier is indeed the same pcm/connectors etc and if so, anybody got the pcm pinouts for a 2.2L L4big pcm cavalier (id assume a 2000 as well)?? any help would be appreciated,thanks in advance

Nobody knows?..or knows where i could find said info??

Nevermind,figured it out myself.

Tuner in Training
    Any chance of posting it up,also the actual pcm number and OS you're using?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by bmfiroc-z View Post
    nevermind,figured it out myself.
    i know this is like 7 years ago, but kind of looking for same thing....im hoping to find the pin outs for a l4big ecm cause trying to do a bench harness, but the p01 and p59 must not be same pins cause its not working. Would you happen to still have pin outs?