Thread: any tips on squeezing a little more power out of a 2.2L s10? (pe delay etc)

any tips on squeezing a little more power out of a 2.2L s10? (pe delay etc)

as the title says,just looking to squeeze a little more power out of my 2000 2.2L s10..im relatively new to tuning and this pcm.. the pcm in this s10 is quite a bit different than my 0411 pcm in my ls swapped iroc and other 98+ ls powered vehicles ive played with thus far, but I know from experience a few tweaks to the pe delay etc on the v8 ls powered cars/trucks can really wake them up..so,i was curious is this the same with the 4 bangers?..basically,what would be some relatively easy changes I could make to wake this thing up a little bit?(pe delay,torque management,advance timing etc)..its a beater so I don't really want to put a wideband in it and get real in depth with the tune,just wanna be able to get up to highway speeds a bit quicker..it has a cold air intake,gutted cat,zero emissions and an electric cooling fan..i attached a copy of the current tune file and a short data log of regular in town driving,any tips would be greatly appreciated..thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BMFIROC-Z; 11-15-2017 at 09:43 PM.

oops,wrong forum..admin please delete