Thread: Copy and Paste ALL or a GROUP of Tune data/tables from 1 OS to the other

Copy and Paste ALL or a GROUP of Tune data/tables from 1 OS to the other

Is there an easier way to grab a bunch of tables/values all at once from a tune and copy and paste it into another that has a different OS (GM) or calibration strategy (Ford)? Or do you really have to pull both of them up and go into each table and copy and paste between the tunes? I would like to be able to do this on GM tunes I do...be able to use previous work I have done that I know is good, and paste it in as a starting point...but not sit there for 2 hours painstakingly going into every single table between 2 tunes to get my starting point.

Additionally, I am trying to accomplish this same thing on a 2013 Ford F150 EB. I updated the calibration strategy with Ford IDS and then paid 2 more credits to unlock the PCM...which sucked, but want to transfer over my values I tuned into my truck without doing it manually. HELP!

Nevermind I found it, sorry for jumping the gun.

Question though - In the event the axis values are different between the 2 tunes, will it change them when copied over or would you need to manually go between the 2 and copy axis labels and then paste axis labels to make sure it all jives? Thanks