Thread: 2013 ram 1500 6.4L swap general tuning issue 360hp on dyno

Tuner

2013 ram 1500 6.4L swap general tuning issue 360hp on dyno

hi i need some help i have a 2013 ram 1500 with a 6.4L swap with the 6.1 intake manifold an throttle. the problem i am having now is my fuel trim are all ober the place LFFT an STFT even if i trim the stft to get them close to 0 the LTFT are going realy hight in the plus 15-20.Also on the tranny side when i hit the throttle i dont feel like the truck is kicking a lot i raised the line pressure , pressure gain. If someone can help me in the right direction please this is my tune.

truck did ony 360hp on the dyno making no sense to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I haven't tuned a 13. Does it have ANN? If so are you leaving it on or tuning it VE?

I don't have BETA on my home computer so I can't look at the tune. I'll see if I can find it real quick

Advanced Tuner
    When you turn ANN off and tune VE there are normally quite of few things that need to be changed, however I have very to little experience with turning the network off so unfortunately I can't give any advice. However there are several guys on here that tune with ANN off successfully.

Tuner
    yess ANN off

Tuner
    anybody can review my tune please thank you

the 6.4 is it a BigGasEngine or a SRT392? , if it's BGE have you tried loading a stock 2500 6.4 tune? 360 Hp at the wheels would be a good number for BGE engine.
    just tossing out some Ideas