Thread: Autocross setup help

Tuner in Training

Autocross setup help

I am new to the app. I understand the basic idea of setup for autocross course. My question is, I plan on using my tablet that when secured in the car will connect to external GPS and OBD2 as well as 2 GoPro's (assuming it can do all that). Will there be a setup issue using the tablets built in GPS when I set start and finish as I walk the course then back in the car connected to the external GPS for my runs??

There shouldn't be any problem using the internal GPS to set your start and finish points, and then using a better GPS for your actual run. I often do the same myself... When I go to set the start/finish points, I'll first have the app open and wait for its GPS status icon to turn green, then stand right between the timing lasers for a couple seconds and press the button to set the GPS point there.

Unfortunately, we don't presently have the capability to control two GoPro's at the same time, just one GoPro, because it is a simple WiFi-based control and your phone can only be connected to one camera's WiFi at a time.