Thread: Preparing to tune my first dodge and its a hellcat

Preparing to tune my first dodge and its a hellcat

First off it has a never tuned diablo unlocmed ecu. Can it work w hp tuners? Or will i not be able to tune it w that pcm?
    Any tips on tuning a manual hc for a 2.85 pulley, intake and 50hp nitrous outlet plate kit?
    Coming from only tuning coyotes and mod ford engines so any guidelines would be great. Like what everyone is adjusting and all.
    GOD HELP US ALL....

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kaineoutlaw View Post
    First off it has a never tuned diablo unlocmed ecu. Can it work w hp tuners? Or will i not be able to tune it w that pcm?
    Any tips on tuning a manual hc for a 2.85 pulley, intake and 50hp nitrous outlet plate kit?
    Coming from only tuning coyotes and mod ford engines so any guidelines would be great. Like what everyone is adjusting and all.
    Do a search and get ready to spend A LOT of time reading. There are several threads recently that goes in depth on how to tune a Cat.

Dodges are different.....Cat's are even more different.

Quote Originally Posted by kaineoutlaw View Post
    https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...-spark-advance