Hi, so I am about at my wits end trying to get my car running well again and would really appreciate the forum members? help with this!

The car was tuned by Levin Motorsports in Florida on e85 and has run really well up until a few months ago when I couldn?t find e85 and had to run 93 through it. There is no flex fuel sensor, so the computer went nuts afterwards. At first, it would throw the Stabilitrac lights and I was able to correct it by pulling the negative battery terminal to reset the computer. A few weeks later the light came back on and had a bad misfire, resetting the computer made no change.

Now, the car has a misfire on cylinders 4, 6 and 8. I have replaced the coils, plugs, wires and injectors and no change. It is getting spark to the cylinders but it is weak. A noid light shows every injector has a signal from the PCM. I purchased the VCM Suite as well as a new PCM but the misfires followed the new PCM. There are no exhaust leaks, no vacuum leaks and I?ve replaced all the o2 sensors thinking they might?ve been fouled by the car running rich from the 93.

At this point, I?m worried that the problem isn?t in a bad electrical connection or any sensor, that I could have corrupted the tune after the computer saw 93 instead of e85.

Could anyone tell me if this is possible? I?ve saved a log while the car was running that I could possibly send to someone to look over.

So my car is a 2010 Camaro SS, it has the 6.2L V8 and has been modified heavily. It has the Turbonetics Stage 2 T76 turbo @ 12lbs, a mild grind cam good for boost and a FAST fuel system as well as the usual exhaust and other supporting mods.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it more than you know. The only place I?d trust to work on the car since it is so heavily modified is Levin down in FL but I live in IN.