Thread: 04.5 Problems with scanning

Potential Tuner

04.5 Problems with scanning

I am trying to data log and check balance rates on my truck. I have a smarty with UDC tunes for my truck. i put the truck back to stock with the smarty and the Vin that populated matched the actual truck vin. Truck is a 2004.5 with a NV5600

I have been having a hard time getting the scanner to recognize the SCI parameters on the truck. I can get a few of the SAE parameters all the time. After about 30mins of messing with it i was able to get it to recognize one time but i dont think it was reading correctly. (havnt been able to get it see the SCI parameters since then). Ive attached the log.

My question is, why are all the values so high?

I havnt been able to get the scanner to register SCI parameters since that one time. I have no idea whats going on. any input would be helpful. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Seems to be a somewhat common issue, Support has been looking into it but not having very much luck. My 03 doesn't log correctly and I have ran into similar problems with other 03-05 trucks, like you said sometimes if you mess with it long enough it will work.