Thread: Damn car stalls when hard braking

Damn car stalls when hard braking

So this has been an on going issue and i cant seem to figure it out, Just out of now where the car will stall and upon trying to restart the car it would take about 3 to 4 tries before the car would start and stay running then once it starts i have to turn the car off again because when i put the car in gear it wont go into gear until I turn the car off and turn it back on.

Yesterday on my way to work I was logging on the way to work and as i was getting off on the off ramp a car decided to jump in front of me which caused me to have to slow down alot faster (Hard Brake) and before i could slow all the way down the rpms just dropped to nothing.

Today I was logging to breakfast and on my way home from breakfast, as i was coming to a stop car decides to hop in my lane so once again causing me to slow down alot fast and the rpms just dropped off once again and took me about 3 tries to get the car to stay running. So at this point I just want to get home and say fuck this traffic but his time im coasting and then the rpms just drop.

This issue is really annoying, can anyone help out, I have attached the log from which the car stalled twice today 12-09-2017
    Attached Files Attached Files

from the sounds what your describing it could be a vacuum leak or something like the throttle blade closing to much killing the idle.

By your log you're running out of fuel. O2's max out and short term rises to 15% before the stall. Check your fuel system.
    Level 3 Master Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram technician
    20 years experience

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    list of mods?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    It would help to know what you are working on, mods as Sultan stated, stock tune and current tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@HAP View Post
    It would help to know what you are working on, mods as Sultan stated, stock tune and current tune.
    \

D1 Procharger, Ported heads, Cam, Headers, 80lb injectors

I figured out stalling, throttle was closing too much causing the car to die so that issue is fixed not im trying to figure out a different issue with C121C DTC