Thread: 2015 challenger scatpack, what engine TM settings?

Advanced Tuner

2015 challenger scatpack, what engine TM settings?

To manipulate to remove tm on the engine side?, only thing I recon is min spark retard, and that?s because I?m more used to GM stuff, so I?ve touched that table a bit, I have an m6 Trans, and I?m scratching my head what else to touch, Dodge is way different than GM
    Thanks a lot.

Advanced Tuner
    Any pointers please???, i tried searching our section of the forum, and for sure Dodge tuning is not GM tuning, never had so much trouble finding info about what is what in this tables it seems i should leave a ESP tqmgt master switches alone, and just increase the engine side torque adapts ?
    if so, by how much, double, triple ? in my my GM stuff i've always maxed out the engine side of TM, in this cars, everything i read says "increase", lol, but what exactly should i increase ?
    Friction min, friction max, friction Incr A, Friction Decr A, Friction Incr B, Friction Dec B, i have a manual car, do i have trans TM, or that's just for the A8 cars ?
    Dodge advertises this thing at 485HP, and with just 275/40/20 tires, i should be roasting the fackers in 1st gear in sport mode, don't get me wrong she pulls hard, but unless Falken all season tires are that good, and i doubt they're, something is preventing me from freaking destroying my tires in a 1st gear punch.

Here is my current tune:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bluegoat06; 12-12-2017 at 04:31 PM.

The best suggestion I can make is check out www.thetuningschool.com as dodge is a complete different way of tuning its based on torque. They have several diffrent methods of learning. And what I like is when you buy there product they also give you a year of tuning support. So if there is something acting odd you can ask them to look into if it is your tune causing the issue or if it is something else.

Advanced Tuner
    Made a change in the torque model/torque loss/ friction torque table, as a lot of the tunes i've seeing have this in common. Hopefully this is enough to get rif of engine TM ?
    friction torque by Wrangler RSM, on Flickr

I was thinking to make the knock sensors a tiny bit less senstive, multiplying all the ks cyl tables by 1.10 to add 10%, Seems to be a consensus our knock sensors are fairly happy from the factory.
    I can't believe i'm logging KR in 1st gear at just 2000rpm, like in this test

1_2_3_wot by Wrangler RSM, on Flickr

Though in this one does't happen in 1st, but in 2nd gear after the shift, and i'm running less timing than stock in this area.

123_wot2 by Wrangler RSM, on Flickr
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bluegoat06; 12-16-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    The best suggestion I can make is check out www.thetuningschool.com as dodge is a complete different way of tuning its based on torque. They have several diffrent methods of learning. And what I like is when you buy there product they also give you a year of tuning support. So if there is something acting odd you can ask them to look into if it is your tune causing the issue or if it is something else.
    Except their Dodge course is still "under development ".

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
    Except their Dodge course is still "under development ".
    Yup and has been for a long time. I'm interested in seeing how good it is and what all it covers.

Their Hellcat Course explains pretty well how Dodge does their fueling but doesn't go in depth at all about TM. They just turned all it off on their Hellcat.