Thread: Second Generation Volt tuning (2016+)

Second Generation Volt tuning (2016+)

Any interest?

Still trying to read my '18. I installed the latest beta and just now found the option "E92A, GM SIDI 2017+" and hoping to try that tonight after work. SIDI is Spark-Ignited Direct Injection. If that doesn't work I'll try "E78A, GM, 2017+". Otherwise I might have to pull the ECM and get HPT support some numbers to add support.

Progress on the First Gen tune will still continue. PM me if interested in a copy of the first gen tune.

It appears we may be using the E80a ECU, the same as the '17 Malibu, but I'm still unable to get a read. I've contacted HPT support.
    Last edited by TownDrunk; 04-11-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Potential Tuner
    I know I'm late to the party on this, but I was unable to get a read on my ECU until I put my Volt into accessory mode (power button held with no brake pedal until the car turns on). After I put it in that mode, it loaded into HPT without complaint.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by alexh3791 View Post
    I know I'm late to the party on this, but I was unable to get a read on my ECU until I put my Volt into accessory mode (power button held with no brake pedal until the car turns on). After I put it in that mode, it loaded into HPT without complaint.
    can you post a copy of the read from your chevy volt second gen ?

Tuner in Training
    Here's a read from my 2017 Cruze LT Auto. I was looking for a way to disable the #%@#%$ auto start-stop system. I don't see anything in there that would do it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2017 Chevy Cruze | Stock daily driver

2004 Pontiac GTO | Magnacharger kit | Pedders Track II Suspension | Custom 1,200 watt stereo system

1987 Pontiac Trans-Am | L33 Aluminum block 5.3 engine | 4L60e Transmission | 2000 Camaro PCM and harness | Custom LS to F-body harness