Thread: template zf8 ecodiesel

Potential Tuner

template zf8 ecodiesel

Hello, looking for a template to monitor my zf transmission. Not sure of the best data to log for adjustments. This is on a 2015 ecodiesel. I am wanting to wake the truck up on its shifts and monitor what the converter is doing as far as slipping. I have attached a read from the ecodiesel not sure if this will help any with tuning the high horsepower cars, but you can compare how a slow diesel shifts . Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance Trevor

ecodieselzf8.hpt
    Last edited by 26sutphen; 12-27-2017 at 09:09 AM. Reason: title

Potential Tuner
    Hello, Still looking for some help. For some reason on my truck i cant log actual gear, commanded gear, lockup status and shift times... this is in the chart on the left of the screen, its not even a selectable option. Also the graph on the right only shows mph and rpm none of the other trans data is displayed, these options i can select but doesnt display data.The gauges also show mph and rpm but i cant get it to display any other data that i need. anybody have any luck with this? I saw a screenshot on the charger forum and he had all trans data on the left that im looking for but i couldn't tell what his graph was recording. My ecm is not supported by hp (ecodiesel) and im wondering if thats where some of the data needs to come from. Just updated to the beta and still no luck..Any else playing with these trans that can lend a hand? Thanks in advance.....

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 26sutphen View Post
    Hello, Still looking for some help. For some reason on my truck i cant log actual gear, commanded gear, lockup status and shift times... this is in the chart on the left of the screen, its not even a selectable option. Also the graph on the right only shows mph and rpm none of the other trans data is displayed, these options i can select but doesnt display data.The gauges also show mph and rpm but i cant get it to display any other data that i need. anybody have any luck with this? I saw a screenshot on the charger forum and he had all trans data on the left that im looking for but i couldn't tell what his graph was recording. My ecm is not supported by hp (ecodiesel) and im wondering if thats where some of the data needs to come from. Just updated to the beta and still no luck..Any else playing with these trans that can lend a hand? Thanks in advance.....
    I can help. PM for details