Thread: LFX No pedal response

Tuner in Training

LFX No pedal response

I have an LFX RX8 conversion in my shop. Well two actually, one with an automatic and one with a stick. Both start and run but neither respond to the gas pedal. I have pinned out all 6 wires to the pedal and everything is going where it is supposed to. I have also confirmed wiring to the throttle body. I have done a comparison between the base map in the car (provide by same company that makes the harness) and a stock 2014 Camaro tune. There are tons of differences but I have to say, with the torques based E39 I'm not sure what I should be looking for. Any direction or thoughts would be appreciated.

Both engines have the transmissions they came with but are using a non original pcm. We are using 2014 camaro derived harness, pcm and transmissions and starting with 2014 camaro base tune that has been modified for the application. Gas pedal is the part number from the same application.

Potential Tuner
    I have the same issue, Ill post more details later, but for now PM me with a phone number or facebook messenger so we can compare notes and help eachotehr figure it out.

Potential Tuner
    What was the solution?
    Build: Sand Limo Long Travel Buggy
    2015 3.6L LFX Engine from an Impala
    60mm Turbonetics (planning on 8psi)
    Mendeola 2d Transaxle