Thread: can someone give me a good strater tune fo 09 charger hemi for lts and no cats,coi

Tuner in Training

can someone give me a good starter tune fo 09 charger hemi for lts and no cats,coi

its just a car for fun so want to get as much as possible, all stock ect., lt headers,cold air intake,no cats what dtc can be turned off ect, im a gm guy till now, love my charger but all the tuning is different
    Last edited by jayss10; 01-22-2018 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Spelled words wrong

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    you will need to adjust for the cat deletes only and dial in your fueling accordingly

also turn off cat enrich
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Im having trouble finding the right dtcs to disable on cats gm the #1 o2 is front so bank 1 .1 cat is drivers front ect im getting o2 light from exhaust changes , i guess i need someone who has same addons as me in 09 charger starter tune for trans and engine 5.7 eagle motor 5 speed trans auto
    Last edited by jayss10; 01-10-2018 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Wrong words

Advanced Tuner
    Here is a stock tune from a 06 charger and a tune with the rear 02's turned off, slow response DTC's and CAT DTC's turned off. Compare the 2 files to see where everything is at. You will need 3.7 BETA to look at the files.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Thanks buddy