Thread: Reputable Phoenix or Tucson HPT Tuner Person with Shop

Potential Tuner

Reputable Phoenix or Tucson HPT Tuner Person with Shop

Good day!

I have a 2014 Chrysler 300 SRT with a Whipple SC and LT headers and other needed goodies. All of this was done in Albuquerque and I live in Tucson, yet travel to Phoenix frequently. I am trying desperately to not have to drive to Albuquerque, not that it is a bad drive and the shop I have used is great, but miles and time keep adding up.

My car has about 93000 miles with the goodies added at about 32000 miles. The current HP tune has about 45000 miles on it. Plugs and stuff have been changed and good maintenance done.

The car has slowly started to run rich and really stinks at an idle. Performance has not suffered at all, maybe a little, but I need to find out why the car is running so rich, i.e. O2 sensor weird, or whatever, (no codes or other being thrown).

I have contacted several places in Phx and only one has written back, DynoComp. Reviews are generally good but don't want my car blown up at 93000 miles and I am not certain if they have a full shop or just a tuning shop. I have also looked at PurpleFloor(?) in Avondale but not certain yet that they do HP tunes. SO...

Before I go to someone blindly or from phone calls and general Internet searching, who do you guys know of and recommend in Arizona? The guy in ABQ does not know of anyone in Phx or hasn't told me about one.

Thanks so much for your help and input.

John

Tuner in Training BrandonHall10's Avatar
    Can't say anything good or bad, but this guy is here in Tucson.

http://estuned.com/

Potential Tuner
    Thanks BrandonHall10! Not sure why my Google searches didn't find him but will check him out.

John

Potential Tuner
    Anybody have other thoughts/suggestions?

Tuner in Training
    Change o2 sensors and see if it corrects.