Thread: '16 Procharged Camaro still updating Baro with baro broken out of charge pipe.

Senior Tuner

'16 Procharged Camaro still updating Baro with baro broken out of charge pipe.

This is a odd one.

This 16 camaro has a procharger and we broke the baro out of the stock MAF. Standard procedure for FI gen 5 stuff. Well this one is still updating the baro. You can see in the last group in this screen shot that the baro voltage remains steady at 3.86 (it should, it is open in the atmosphere) but the baro reading climbs to 108 in boost before snapping down to 100 after the pull.

On some Gen 4 cars setting SuperCharger fitted to yes will fix this but I haven't been able to find anything to work in Gen 5 stuff. Anyone got any tips? P ratio and SD tuning is not going to work out right unless I can get the baro to stick to ATM pressure.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

change the drop down box to NAP MAP Baro

Senior Tuner
    Thanks for the tip but unfortunately none of the first 4 options worked. I doubt the last two will (dual gas and some other odd setup) but I'll try and retry the first 4 today
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs