Thread: Fuel Correction

Fuel Correction

I'm trying to correct what I think to be a fuel issue at high rpms when my knock retard sensor is activated. I'm new to the tuning seen and have what may be a very simple question.

1. when I go to the short term fuel trim and see most of the cells are highlight in red does this mean I'm in the danger zone. the reason why I'm asking is my knock sensor isn't going off in some of the lower ranges and it still highlights in red.

2. does negative mean I'm taking fuel out of the cell?

I've attached a pic of what I'm referring to along with the a run file so you see the entire run.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yes, negative means it's pulling fuel out.

Why not just use your wideband and ignore the fuel trims until you have everything dialed in?

Seems you may also have an o2 sensor problem on bank 1, it is very very lazy, sometimes it hardly ever moves from 450mv.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Yes you are correct thank you so much. I knew something was off with the car as the power would come and go at times. That O2 wasn't lazy it was sleep.