Thread: NGauge SD card firmware missing

Potential Tuner

Exclamation NGauge SD card firmware missing

I lost my SD card for my new Ngauge, an I bought a new sd card and its showing NGauge SD card firmware missing.

Does anyone know where can I download the NGauge SD card firmware?

Whats the solution of this situation ?

thanks a lot

Potential Tuner
    I had try to load the update file in the card, but it still showing NGauge SD card firmware missing.

You can get the firmware here:

http://e-motionproducts.com/support/index.html
    2013 Mustang GT - Twin Turbo
    2016 Mustang GT
    2011 Suburban Z71 - Tow Machine

The firmware on e-motion seems old. It has 262 when dealer just sent me 290.

v290 is beta, but it works well for me:

http://e-motionproducts.com/beta/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by CCS86 View Post
    v290 is beta, but it works well for me:

http://e-motionproducts.com/beta/index.html
    What should I be on? Can I back it down to a non-Beta?

Potential Tuner
    firmware 278.ng was not found on the sd card check filename usb sd card active bios 40/fw 278 sn 33983 hpt need help to get it working

Quote Originally Posted by starglitch View Post
    firmware 278.ng was not found on the sd card check filename usb sd card active bios 40/fw 278 sn 33983 hpt need help to get it working

Download that firmware and put it on the SD card using your computer.

Potential Tuner
    Hey there,

I am having the same issue. I lost my original SD card and bought a new one. I've downloaded the newest firmware 335 and put it on the nGauge, but it won't boot up. Error message: "FIRMWARE-299.ng was not found on the SD Card. Check filename!"

Does anyone have FIRMWARE-299.ng they can send me? I'm having no luck finding it online Palm Beach Dyno where I bought the nGauge doesn't keep old firmwares.

**UPDATE: I was able to find FIRMWARE-299.ng using a cache'd version of e-motionproduct's website. After putting 299 on the SD card and attempting to boot the nGauge I still get the same error as above. What else could be causing this? I noticed on some of the videos that there are a bunch of other folders and files on some people SD card. Mine is completely blank with just the 299 firmware on it, is it possible to get the remaining nGauge files somewhere?
    Last edited by aceinthecrowd; 03-19-2021 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Update

Tuner
    use wayback machine and download the nGauge software. Its able to flash firmware. That might be able to solve the problem you have.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20170111....0.2.0-x64.msi

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by aceinthecrowd View Post
    Hey there,

I am having the same issue. I lost my original SD card and bought a new one. I've downloaded the newest firmware 335 and put it on the nGauge, but it won't boot up. Error message: "FIRMWARE-299.ng was not found on the SD Card. Check filename!"

Does anyone have FIRMWARE-299.ng they can send me? I'm having no luck finding it online Palm Beach Dyno where I bought the nGauge doesn't keep old firmwares.

**UPDATE: I was able to find FIRMWARE-299.ng using a cache'd version of e-motionproduct's website. After putting 299 on the SD card and attempting to boot the nGauge I still get the same error as above. What else could be causing this? I noticed on some of the videos that there are a bunch of other folders and files on some people SD card. Mine is completely blank with just the 299 firmware on it, is it possible to get the remaining nGauge files somewhere?

Potential Tuner
    By any chance were you able to figure out the issue. My ngauge is doing the exact same thing now.