Thread: Help - P061B on bone stock 2018 Mustang GT

Potential Tuner

Help - P061B on bone stock 2018 Mustang GT

I know on older mustangs with throttle body mods it was necessary to change the torque tables and limits to prevent this code but I have a 100% completely stock 2018 Mustang GT with a very basic calibration (essentially just modified PE targets and slight change to ignition timing) that threw this code on the street. I'm supposing that changing the lambda targets modified the torque calculations and I could just set these modifiers in the "Torque Model --> Fuel Effects for Lambda" to 1.00 however I don't see that small 3% or so change in torque multiplier causing this code to come up. Nothing is changed in ANY of the air flow tables so I am very confused why the torque model would need to be modified. Anyways, some help would be appreciated.

Tune File Attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

your maf has been altered substantially . maf readings are used for torque calculations . maf is off = torque off

Potential Tuner
    Comparing to the read image the MAF is stock. There isn't a single table modified in the Airflow tab of the tune. Are you comparing to a 17 file or a MT file? I should have specified that it is an 18 auto. I have added my read_image to the attachments.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    after messing with this a lot it seems to be a transmission torque request related to af correction while it's inferring lambda for flex fuel. Maybe someone who knows flex better on these cars could shed some light here.