Thread: Cells all squished, cant see full cell content

Potential Tuner

Cells all squished, cant see full cell content

Hey all. I have a potentially stupid question. I upgraded my laptop recently, and have the resolution set to the optimal resolution for the rest of the functions of the computer. However, in HTPtuners, all of the cells are squished. In most cases, I can deal with it, but its really annoying and gets hard on the eyes after a while. See below for an example:

Table.PNG

A bigger issue in in the DTC editor. I cant see the full PO number. This happens elsewhere, it just the example that came to my head. Again, I can work around it, but its annoying. And I cant just widen those cells...

DTC Table.PNG

If I change the resolution on the PC, I can see it all, but everything is so big its hard to work in multiple windows or in multiple cells. I have to restart the laptop each time I change resolutions so thats kind of a bad solution.

Is it just me? What am I doing wrong? haha. I have yet to update to 3.6... I am on 3.4. Will that make a difference?

My apologies if this is handled somewhere, but I searched and didnt come up with anything. Maybe my searching is getting rusty.

Thanks!

Justin

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Currently only fix is the change your DPI settings to normal, you likely have them set to 125% or similar
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Ok. I'll have to double check but I thought they were at normal, and changing them to fix HPT caused everything else to be out of whack. I could be mistaken though.

Thanks, I'll try again.