Thread: fuel from wall stabilization limit ?

Senior Tuner

fuel from wall stabilization limit ?

[ECM] 2280 noticed this number now only goes from 0 to 2 and it wont allow any number higher then 2 is this a limit or a issue..? i havnt messed with it for a while but though it could go higher

Advanced Tuner
    assume the max is set to 2 simply to have the ability to double or eliminate the action of this table. I've piddled with this on my truck with questionable results running an efi super victor intake. I believe i set mine back to stock. After some fine tuning of my fuel to wall impact factor table and its gain table i was happy with those results.
    97 ext cab short bed silverado 5.7 411 swap, edelbrock 29135 intake, lightly ported 906 heads milled .035 thou. factory press in rocker studs & rockers, comp 787 retainers & stock locks, ls6 springs. Comp cams 08-503-8 T56 swap

86 SWB crate vortec 5.7/th350 The wife's truck

Senior Tuner
    my thinking is because the LSA injectors that spray at an angle into the port are set to 1 and my stock standard style injectors are set to 2 that this setting helps with a direct or indirect spray pattern, since i now have manifold spacers (keep the blower off the heat) that my injectors now sit a little above previous port alignment and its not as direct so this setting may have helped, looks like i might just have to change some other transients to get it better again

Potential Tuner
    Are you having a problem with throttle transition? I have a lsa blower on a 5.3 with cathedral adapters and am having a lean spike on tip in. In my operating system there are very few transient tables.

Senior Tuner
    mine isnt too bad just since adding the spacers it has changed fueling a little bit so i was playing around with it and the eoit needed some more changes for the now increased distance away from chamber so its mostly fixed up now, just wasnt sure if i could use that fuel from wall to help changing it globally