Thread: Procharger supplied injectors 6.4L SRT8 Jeep (39# fords?) Max power

Procharger supplied injectors 6.4L SRT8 Jeep (39# fords?) Max power

I am finishing up a 2014 SRT8 jeep with procharger P1SC system, aprox 6.5psi boost, built motor mild camshaft. Truck makes 560rwhp HP with 10 degrees timing on pump fuel. Problem I am having is it drifts lean at about 5800rpm. No matter how much VE or ridicules power enrichment numbers I throw at it.

What is the max power people have seen with these injectors and the fuel systems in these trucks?

Advanced Tuner
    Are you logging fuel pressure? Are you using a BAP? What's the injector duty cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@HAP View Post
    Are you logging fuel pressure? Are you using a BAP? What's the injector duty cycle?
    Did not build the vehicle, so do not know about weather it has a BAP or not, based on info from the customer it is just a bolt on P1SC kit with only what was supplied, Does not appear that Procharger supplies a BAP with the kit.

Have not gotten to the point of diagnosing fuel system (checking pressure etc.), simply because if everyone out there has found they run out of stock pump and the 39# injectors at 550rwhp, really not much point in wasting time hooking up a pressure gauge and running it on the dyno more. If the info is not out there, then that is something I can address.

I use 630 cc inj boosted to a max of 13 psi , has a bigger SC ,, dont know what HP it makes never been near a dyno , I have had no problems with inj headroom to date
    The jeep runs a 5 bar pump so a 630 cc is more like a 750 ,by the numbers should be enough for 700 HP or better
    Just a thought,, it might pay you to identify the injectors you have and check the injector scaling if thats off could be your problem ,

Potential Tuner

200 at 10lbs of boost, did you have the jeep tuned? pro charger needs all upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet35th View Post
    I am finishing up a 2014 SRT8 jeep with procharger P1SC system, aprox 6.5psi boost, built motor mild camshaft. Truck makes 560rwhp HP with 10 degrees timing on pump fuel. Problem I am having is it drifts lean at about 5800rpm. No matter how much VE or ridicules power enrichment numbers I throw at it.

What is the max power people have seen with these injectors and the fuel systems in these trucks?