Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 TVS Commanded Fueling Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Witt View Post
    Their data has a misprint in the offset vs voltage table at the 10v field, its obviously off by a factor of 10.

FMEM is a failure mode...any DTCs pending?
    Good catch, I just corrected that. They also don't have enough resolution for the voltage vs offset, so I had to find the mean for some of them to complete the table.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    ahh my bad, saw ID1000's mentioned and...brain fart lol
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Not quite as big as mine using ID1k data from my car in this tune lol

Senior Tuner
    I would guess a bad barometric sensor, it got missed in the write calibration, or its unplugged. It was changing in your last log. Your baro reading is flat down to 4 decimal places. I suspect its using the default baro value. Your enable load tables are limiting your VCT modes, but it should still show different modes(stability/drivability) when the criteria is meet.

I'm seeing max load in SD as 107kpa along with a lot of other things Max map vs airmass 31inhg that i always assumed needed to be raised when going into boost? Map max delta above BP is zero? Does it not matter what those are once cylinder air anticipation is disabled?

I have max load set to 2, MAP vs airmass at 90 inches of mercury, Map max delta was left alone and Load at WOT is scaled to 2 in the higher areas as to not hit a limit. But car is logging load correctly and doesn't seem to have any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    I would guess a bad barometric sensor, it got missed in the write calibration, or its unplugged. It was changing in your last log. Your baro reading is flat down to 4 decimal places. I suspect its using the default baro value. Your enable load tables are limiting your VCT modes, but it should still show different modes(stability/drivability) when the criteria is meet.
    Something has to be corrupted somewhere because the IAT reads as it should on the stock tune, but as soon as I flash it, it goes haywire.

Cams were working as they should in the flash just before this. I'm going to try a "write entire" to make sure something didn't get missed or corrupted. This car has been one corrupted mess after another. It was traded into a dealership with a boss intake, BBK TB, longtubes, stock cats, and a CAI with the stock tune on it. A friend bought it and purchased a TVS kit for it. I installed the TVS kit for him, and I'm now doing the tune.