Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C7 vette w/ ProCharger, power falling off 5900rpm

Seperate from the stock ECU.... just need a fuel supply and your good to go!!
    I?m honedlty thinking about building a several gallon fuel cell and just using that along with his kit for fuel supply in boost
    Simple 255 pump and ls9 injectors be plenty for my power level

Advanced Tuner
    That's the coolest thing I've read in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    Seperate from the stock ECU.... just need a fuel supply and your good to go!!
    I?m honedlty thinking about building a several gallon fuel cell and just using that along with his kit for fuel supply in boost
    Simple 255 pump and ls9 injectors be plenty for my power level
    Erik from Procharger just wrapped up a similar project. Had a custom fuel cell made, paired with a surge tank. It runs E85 strictly in that tank, he ended up switching to my Holley Dominator CR-Fueler 2.0 kit to control it. It controls the secondary fuel pump and the port injectors, along with other features down the road. Knocking on 1000 rwhp on a stock LT4.

https://youtu.be/t-k73TDZMds
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Sounds good Veee!!! I would just put E85 in mine as well!! Honestly be easy to add a flex fuel sensor to the e38 too and have it work if wanted...

Have to tune the car with two laptops but not that big a deal! Once it?s set its good

Veee8 I?ll be in contact Brother
    Been telling some individuals about your kit.. have a couple of cars begging for this system

lets say in theory we can run the stock LT4 HPFP to 700 rwhp, what size port injectors are used to take it from there up to 1000 hp? surely not ID1200s or the like, we wouldn't need too much injector?

Tuning Addict
    Chris, since it's using an e38 controller can you change injection timing? I assume it's using rpm and throttle as input activation switches? Then tune fueling off of its own internal mapping of a MAF or VE table? Sorry I haven't seen the kit yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
    lets say in theory we can run the stock LT4 HPFP to 700 rwhp, what size port injectors are used to take it from there up to 1000 hp? surely not ID1200s or the like, we wouldn't need too much injector?
    I have tested with FAST 85's, was sufficient for over 900 rwhp on full strength pump E85. With plenty of headroom using my custom inline LPFP with a Holley 12-1800 fuel pump. I have also used extended tip Bosch 1000 cc injectors in our MSD Atomic intakes modified for PI to 1500 hp on C16, and 1200 on E85 with a Fore triple pump.

Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    Chris, since it's using an e38 controller can you change injection timing? I assume it's using rpm and throttle as input activation switches? Then tune fueling off of its own internal mapping of a MAF or VE table? Sorry I haven't seen the kit yet.
    It uses a VE Speed Density strategy, with RPM and Map. Yes Injector timing is adjustable and one of the driving forces behind my ECU choices. There are others out there that use ECU's with only 4 injector drivers. Results in only a batch fire type of injection. I believe the sequential is better, and being able to adjust injection timing makes it all the better.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Advanced Tuner
    Some cool stuff being talked about in here. I've learned a bunch in the past 24 hours. Thanks to everyone!

Tuning Addict
    That's really good to know Chris. Do you have it to where it just kicks on at a certain rpm or rpm/throttle both required? In other words does it just kick in like PE scenarios
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    That's really good to know Chris. Do you have it to where it just kicks on at a certain rpm or rpm/throttle both required? In other words does it just kick in like PE scenarios
    Yes, they start blending as it comes into boost depending on the application. No PE is used, it's just straight VE, pretty easy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.crawford-racing.com

Advanced Tuner
    Well as far as I'm concerned you have won the Internet for today.

Quote Originally Posted by veee8 View Post
    Yes, they start blending as it comes into boost depending on the application. No PE is used, it's just straight VE, pretty easy.
    I figured that’s how it was set up... values will be much smaller then usual too depending on power levels.. just map out when you want it to come in by boost

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C