Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Tuning School Reviews?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by txcharlie View Post
    I just went to the ERM tuning website and there is a message that Ed has passed away. Very sad.
    That is really horrible to hear. I called him two weeks ago before my motor went back in and wondered why I didn't hear from him. I spoke to him back in February when my motor came out again. He was going to help get my car running right again. He helped me almost 2 years ago before my original motor failed. He was very nice and and easy to work with. Super smart and detail oriented. He will be missed.

Potential Tuner
    I have used the tuning school books, basic gm gen3/4 . I came into it with absolutely no tuning experience or knowledge, and was very overwhelmed with using hp tuners at first. after following the books and material, I am pretty confident in using the software and understanding what to look for and how to achieve it. they give you a step by step on how to go through and get started, from start to finish. but as others have said, they really don't go a whole lot into the theory and operation as to why your making those changes. one big upside is they give you a year of tech support with the purchase, i have used it, its simple and easy to contact them. they are very willing to help you out if you have a hurdle you cant get across

Potential Tuner
    If anyone has any questions or is curious about where to start, feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]

We have tons of options available from LIVE Hands-on Seminars with tons of real world examples to Online Courses that you can take with you anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.

The most popular method is our Learn-at-Home course. This is the same book we utilize in our Live Seminars which entitles you to a discounted class seat if you choose to attend in the future!

We're currently running a 4th of July sale until the 7th, using coupon code HAPPY4TH you can save 5% on all TTS Bundles and Plex Knock Monitors.

https://thetuningschool.com/

Potential Tuner
    Who make the best FORD specific learn at home schooling? I don't want to fill my brain with GM tuning stuff when there is very little room left for added info. More than likely my brain is deleting names and faces with each new thing I learn.

Advanced Tuner
    The Tuning School, Calibrated Success, and LaSota racing all have Ford resources.
    JTC Performance - Authorized HP Tuners Reseller
    Remote performance tuning

Potential Tuner
    Thanks, man, exactly what I needed.

Potential Tuner
    Now I know all about the tuning school, thanks.