Thread: 2011 GT500 MAF Transfer data

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    volumetric efficiency correction under boost
    max MAP based on airflow
    Maximum MAP
    set MAX MAP Counts to 1020
    set max load seen by engine 3
    Thanks for the help man, but I can't see any of that in my SD section.

This is what I have:

Clipboard02.jpg

Advanced Tuner
    Most of those scalars are under SCT Speed density tables. for you Map Maxed Vs Airflow, load at WOT, Air charge multi. It it is pretty stream lined under HP especially the MAP points.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    Most of those scalars are under SCT Speed density tables. for you Map Maxed Vs Airflow, load at WOT, Air charge multi. It it is pretty stream lined under HP especially the MAP points.
    I don't see Map Maxed vs airflow, I do have a MAP max vs airmass, is that what you mean? I see the others.
    Any input on Airmass TPS failed?

Advanced Tuner
    I have some rather large cams in this car, not sure how to calibrate the MAP inferred max v/s airmass, so I would think I could hookup a vacuum gauge, measure actual vacuum in inHg, per airflow amount, and enter it in this table. I think I'll try it, see what happens, seems to me, large cams would throw everything off in fuel calcs, if ecu is estimating the MAP pressure, based on this table. It could be close, at higher engine speeds, but at low speeds where vacuum is really low, with large cams, I would think it's gotta be way off, if stock values are used.
    Anyone have any input?

If the scanner is reading vacuum based on this table, it can't be calibrated with the scanner.

Tuner in Training
    So my MAF correction is going fine but I?m fighting the boost gauge not reading correctly. How do you adjust MAP Inferred Max vs Airmass? I see it?s maxed out at the factory limit of 23.90 psi @ .00250 lbs (airmass) I think that?s where my issue is occurring. What is the proper procedure for scaling inferred MAP? So I see....

volumetric efficiency correction under boost
    max MAP based on airflow
    Maximum MAP
    set MAX MAP Counts to 1020
    set max load seen by engine 3

How and what does this translate into?

Right now...

Load at WOT is set to 1
    Aircharge mult is set to 1
    MAP Inferred Max vs Airmass has factory 2011 values.

Tuner in Training
    I've been MIA because of work. Still looking to get the system to read boost correctly. What changes need to happen to make the factory boost gauge read accurately? Thanks.

Tuner in Training
    Do you have the stock TB? Make sure the TB value file is correct.This will have an impact on boost gauge accuracy

Tuner in Training
    No TB is a FR Twin 65MM I believe. I know its not a stock TB. Can you explain more about the TB Value file?

Tuner in Training
    Various drive by wire tables need to be updated with the correct values for the twin 65 TB.